時間：2018-12-18 17:56:12本文內容及圖片來源于讀者投稿,如有侵權請聯系xuexila888@qq.com 書榮 我要投稿
1.What animals are well-educated
2.What's the smallest room in the World
3.Why are young men unwilling to date the daugh-
ter of the Fortunes
1.Fish, because they go around in schools.
3.Because she is Miss Fortune.
3.Miss Fortune音似misfortune/mis>f&:CM+n/ n.
1.What is smaller than an insect’s mouth?
2.What season is the most dangerous one?
3.What’s too much for me,just right for two,but nothing at? all for three?
4.On what day of a year do soldiers start wars in history?
5.How many feet are in a yard?
6.What person tries to make others smile most of the time?
7.From what number can one take half and leave nothing?
8.What has hands but no feet, a face but no eyes,tells but does not talk?
9.How many months have 28 days?
10.Which horses have six legs?
1.Anything it eats.
2.Autumn. Because it is also FALL.
4.March fourth. When a war breaks out,they’ll have to march forth.
5.It depends on how many people are standing in it.
7.The number 8.
8.Take away the upper half and 0 is left.
9.All of them. Each month has its 28th day.
10.All horses have forelegs(four legs) in front and two in back, so they all have six legs
1. What always travels on foot?
2. Where can happiness always be found?
In the dictionary
3. What is higher without a head than with a head?
4. Why don't you advertise for your lost dog?
He can't read
5. On which side does a bird have the most feathers?
6. What is the best thing to keep in hot weather?
7. What is never used until it's broken?
8. What's a skeleton?(骨架)
It's a lot of bones without the person on them!
9. What is dark but made by light?
10. What can you break with only one word?